Welcome to the Anything and Everything Jersey and Winchester abuse case blog.
Please scroll past these initial links to get to the main blog or the post you have come to read.
An introduction is available here:
This is me:
This is a statement from last summer:
Here is a link to the four great letters:
Here is my psychological report from last year:
This is my Daily Blog running from October 2011 until now:
These are other people's blogs on my case:
The blog itself is quite broken up, not written in an ordered fashion, a bit mixed up, like I am, talking about Jersey, the Diocese and my life.
Thank you for reading my blog, please persevere if it is at a bitty phase, go back and find what you are looking for in older posts, use the search button, or look at the favourite posts and links in the side bars.
The blog is heavy, I know, but the case is complex and the reality is that it has always been beyond me to get past the trauma and tell my story, so I am doing my best, in bits, to do so, as well as sharing related articles and links.
- I was abused in the Church of England as a vulnerable adult aged 19.
- I was abused by the husband of a vicar who was also my counsellor, this vicar took me home as a replacement for her stepdaughter who her husband, the girl's father, had abused and abandoned.
- I was further abused by another church officer.
- The church tried to close my complaints down, refused to deal with them and left both abusers and those who stood up for them in church positions.
- The church got me a criminal record for speaking up, they claimed I was harassing them.
- I had never been in police trouble before, but as a result, I lost my home and job, and was left on the streets, injured by the police and severely traumatized.
- Last year, years too late and the other side of me being destroyed, and while I was still homeless and destitute, the church launched on me in the National press, claiming to apologize.
- They also launched in the press, a 'report' into what had happened. This report was hideously inaccurate although it did show how members of church had abused process in not dealing with my complaint.
- The report, although not naming me, made it quite easy for me to be identified, I was one of very few autistic 33 year old women in the UK on the streets, and enough people who I met and was looked after by, knew who the report was about, and I lost friends and was shunned as a result.
- I also had strangers condemning and maligning me, it was heartbreaking.
- Then a church officer associated with my abuser, also in government, released my name and breached the data protection act.
- As a result of the Press reports and the report released, an all-out war broke out between the Diocese and Deanery involved, with me caught in the middle, I was slandered, I was smeared, I was condemned.
- The Church offered no help and I became ill as each new inaccurate report and cover up came out, each new damnation of me.
- New investigations were comissioned, and one was blatantly conflicted, to be carried out by a member of the group who supported the wrongdoers.
- I have been excluded from all reports, which, to save the church, are whitewashes which cover up the original admissions of wrongdoing.
- The church have treated me coldly, threatened me, despite them having me illegally traced by police, and have not helped me, instead they made illegal referrals of me to what they called help, without my consent and without checking it would help or what I wanted.
- I have pleaded with them to stop the harm to me, but to no avail, and I am living in fear, severely traumatized and knowing I cannot withstand the damning press reports and whitewashes forever.
Tuesday, 21 October 2014
Monday, 20 October 2014
Please note, I cannot tie my shoelaces, because I have a learning disability, so such things should be considered before being used against anyone.
Wednesday, 15 October 2014
Jersey is hellish screwed but that is what people have voted. Good luck to them and I am glad I am not there (well I was anyway). Flee for the Ecrehous!
But now Bailhache has dealt with his election, he will order the church of england to release the reports he made them pause while he was busy.
I also have a report to release :) or was that a book... etc
LeFeuvre? Related to my abuser perchance?
The inquiry have recently made themselves look very incompetent by not dealing with tampered mail and trying to scapegoat Leah McGrath Goodman.
Tuesday, 14 October 2014
Sunday, 12 October 2014
Saturday, 11 October 2014
Friday, 10 October 2014
Wednesday, 8 October 2014
Tuesday, 7 October 2014
Monday, 6 October 2014
It seemed to me much the same as Premier Christian Radio, which demands money every few minutes and distorts things, including my story.
This surprised me in the Metro this morning, do you know why? Well, the 'exorcising of Demons' from Barack Obama. Because, it reminded me of Jersey's cult, and Gavin Ashenden boasting about exorcising demons.
Never forget, loving God is directly between you and God.
Using God's Name to try and 'cast out demons' when you don't like someone or what they do, is a distortion and an abuse of God.
Anything like that done in the public eye to get attention is not to do with God.
Sunday, 5 October 2014
Saturday, 4 October 2014
Wednesday, 1 October 2014
Monday, 29 September 2014
What can I say? He and Jane Fisher didn't just criminally fail to deal with my abusers and supported them. They also destroyed me.
Bishop Scott-Joynt has never repented his wickedness and has lived in luxury, leaving me destroyed, so although he has never faced any justice or discipline on earth for destroying me while living in luxury and showing off in the press, he will be facing God and will not being going to heaven.
He wasn't going to live long after retirement.
I am sure we will have loads of sickening press releases praising him up for living in luxury and failing his duty and failing in Christianity and there will be great mourning and lavish memorial services.
Don't forget the story of Lazarus and the Rich man. Bishop Scott-Joynt is that rich man.
I recall Lou Scott-Joynt trying to tell me that her husband never wanted to be Bishop, that it hadn't been good.
Funny because the palace, money and fine food seemed to go down well with him. Why did he not resign when he was obviously not up to the job?
My sympathies to his poor wife. She, despite being grossly misled about me by her husband and Jane Fisher, did her Christian best.
Sunday, 28 September 2014
Fiona Woolf. Also, church of england.
Sits on St. Clements PCC.
Charitable work and other interests
Don't consider this a co-incidence! The Church of England are controlling the inquiry, with their 'friends' in the government, a bit like the Jersey Deanery cover up only much Bigger.
This is why Paul Butler is shooting his mouth off, again.
Friday, 26 September 2014
And I have been puzzled by his apparently un-Biblical, silly and arrogant 'Lost, last and least' speech forever.
In Church on Sunday, we heard the story of the men hired from the market place and paid the same for a day's work despite being hired at different times of day.
'The First Shall be last and the last shall be first'.
I am the Lost, Last and Least.
And according to my friends, I am doing my purgatory here on earth at the hands of the Church of England.
I have never seen anyone else publicly flogged as I have been, and by a Church! Penance for all my sins, here on earth.
According to my friends and other bloggers and commenters on my blog, I am closer up the ladder to heaven than my tormentors in the Church of England.
I am not sure I have the right to agree on that.
So, as long as I am lost, last and least, I will get to heaven.
While the arrogant clerics and denomination who brand me, while they have mansions and salaries, will be like the rich man who ignored Lazarus as he sat at their gate. Because they were first, with their finery, their public voice and showing off, so they will be last, they will not see heaven nor get a reward for their public showing off and deception. The Pharisees of the modern age.
As Sam Mezac famously said 'It is easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of? God?
Should that have been heaven?
Matthew 19:24 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+19:24&version=NIV
Matthew 20:1-16 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+20&version=NIV
Voiceforchildren 2014:9 http://voiceforchildren.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/deputy-sam-mezec-unelected-states.html
lots of fascinating comments on Voice's blog.
Do you remember me mentioning the education system in Jersey, the horrible little girl from First Tower School who used to bully me and thought she was a little adult even though she could barely read or write?
And how I said that to get a proper school education in Jersey you have to pay for it?
Also, how does this man think the education system can be improved when the schools are swamped with migrant children?
But basically, the States have their priorities wrong, wasting thousands, millions on film money that got fraudulently taken, and Plemont, etc, and leaving schools and services for the ill and disabled struggling..
Jersey is packed with people, it has traffic jams, it is crowded, it is miserable and the beautiful island it was is vanishing under concrete and buildings.
It doesn't need more people.
Wednesday, 24 September 2014
This should spark a desparate PR campaign by the Dean's supporting Diocese, the diocese of winchester who have destroyed me to protect him.
The reason this is posted is because it verbalizes what I have been trying for so long to say about separation of church and state, in the UK as well as Jersey. The Jersey situation is a miniature of the House of Lords UK situation .
Tuesday, 23 September 2014
of course I wasn't in safe hands each time the diocese of winchester's private mafia beat me and jeered at me
Good stuff, the communist or Nazi comment is quite complex but the uppity Anglican who owns the dean is pushed into a sulk! :)
Monday, 22 September 2014
This comment from VoiceforChildren's latest blog kind of says what I have tried to say for so long. Voice can lynch me for nicking it
Saturday, 20 September 2014
A time when the same bad politicians are re-elected and no-one contests them, and this time Jersey are likely to end up with Bailhache as chief minister, good luck to them on that one.
Most of Jersey's election has no meaning because no one is contesting it, and the rest, well you have chefs, cyber bullies and all sorts offering to earn a wage in exchange for sitting in the states.
I don't think I will vote :)