Welcome to the Anything and Everything Jersey and Winchester abuse case blog.
Please scroll past these initial links to get to the main blog or the post you have come to read.
This is a statement from last summer:
Here is a link to the four great letters:
Here is a collection of Open Letters:
Here is my psychological report from last year:
This is my Daily Blog running from October 2011 until now:
These are other people's blogs on my case:
The blog itself is quite broken up, not written in an ordered fashion, a bit mixed up, like I am, talking about Jersey, the Diocese and my life.
Thank you for reading my blog, please persevere if it is at a bitty phase, go back and find what you are looking for in older posts, use the search button, or look at the favourite posts and links in the side bars.
The blog is heavy, I know, but the case is complex and the reality is that it has always been beyond me to get past the trauma and tell my story, so I am doing my best, in bits, to do so, as well as sharing related articles and links.
- I was abused in the Church of England as a vulnerable adult aged 19.
- I was abused by the husband of a vicar who was also my counsellor, this vicar took me home as a replacement for her stepdaughter who her husband, the girl's father, had abused and abandoned.
- I was further abused by another church officer.
- The church tried to close my complaints down, refused to deal with them and left both abusers and those who stood up for them in church positions.
- The church got me a criminal record for speaking up, they claimed I was harassing them.
- I had never been in police trouble before, but as a result, I lost my home and job, and was left on the streets, injured by the police and severely traumatized.
- Last year, years too late and the other side of me being destroyed, and while I was still homeless and destitute, the church launched on me in the National press, claiming to apologize.
- They also launched in the press, a 'report' into what had happened. This report was hideously inaccurate although it did show how members of church had abused process in not dealing with my complaint.
- The report, although not naming me, made it quite easy for me to be identified, I was one of very few autistic 33 year old women in the UK on the streets, and enough people who I met and was looked after by, knew who the report was about, and I lost friends and was shunned as a result.
- I also had strangers condemning and maligning me, it was heartbreaking.
- Then a church officer associated with my abuser, also in government, released my name and breached the data protection act.
- As a result of the Press reports and the report released, an all-out war broke out between the Diocese and Deanery involved, with me caught in the middle, I was slandered, I was smeared, I was condemned.
- The Church offered no help and I became ill as each new inaccurate report and cover up came out, each new damnation of me.
- New investigations were comissioned, and one was blatantly conflicted, to be carried out by a member of the group who supported the wrongdoers.
- I have been excluded from all reports, which, to save the church, are whitewashes which cover up the original admissions of wrongdoing.
- The church have treated me coldly, threatened me, despite them having me illegally traced by police, and have not helped me, instead they made illegal referrals of me to what they called help, without my consent and without checking it would help or what I wanted.
- I have pleaded with them to stop the harm to me, but to no avail, and I am living in fear, severely traumatized and knowing I cannot withstand the damning press reports and whitewashes forever.
Tuesday, 6 October 2015
Dear Bishop Butler,
Thursday, 1 October 2015
Friday, 25 September 2015
Tuesday, 22 September 2015
There is a new crisis in the UK. mass vegetarianism. The farms will suffer like they did with the foot in mouth crisis.
That's all for now.
Refs - The Church propaganda rag told it's flock that voting conservative was the only way as they were the church's 'natural partners'.
Wealthy, country, uncaring people, yes, they are the church's natural partners, the government and the church both wipe their boots on the faces of the poor and vulnerable. Neither understand nor care for the vulnerable or the needy, they make them into outcasts.
I know I tend to put this song up as a Church of England Anthem but...
That isn't DakeDake by the way, it's Paul Butler, trying to protect abusers.
and what is all the interest in and from Guernsey on my blogs at the moment?
And here is the Church of England: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JKvJaJKPPk
Monday, 21 September 2015
Co-incidental to see Guernsey appear on the blog feed.
Is that the Lihous and Honours and Warrens having a nose?
And does any report state the fact that they are all related?
And am I right in hearing that someone tried to ensure the Lihous brought a complaint against me by claiming I had a complaint against them.
Godless egomaniac church people. Repaint and thin no more.
I want to play in Latin now, repeat after me:
Guernsey est stercore capitii textilem
There has been a big increase in viewers of this blog.
I do apologize if you are hoping for new and relevant information.
My day starts at 5.30 as I work as well as being at University, so I am not getting much blogging done.
I think there has been a surge of interest due to the parallels between the deliberate failures of the church and police in Peter Ball's case and my case.
To the people who suffered at Peter Ball's hands, I apologize, I am not trivializing what happened to you. no way.
What happened to you was more serious sexual abuse than I suffered.
What happened to me was sustained sexual and emotional abuse over quite some time, which on top of the terrible childhood I had, was the last straw when I was subjected to the church's denials, cover up and blame.
It must have been awful for Peter Ball's victims to go on seeing him in office as Bishop and to feel unbelieved, and slighted by Butler-Sloss as well. I do know how that feels, being laughed at by my abusers while Jane Fisher destroyed me was indeed intolerable. Jane Fisher being the 'safeguarding director' for the Winchester Diocese who went all-out to destroy me while protecting my abusers in the church.
What more can I say before I go to work?
As yet, no-one is holding the Church of England to account, they are a bit like the government who have shown no remorse for the paedophile ring that has been operating among them.
Paul Butler is usually doing press stunts to get the limelight and make the church look good every time an abuse case is reported.
But he doesn't do anything.
I have been told by a Kendal House survivor that after all the press stunt about an investigation, there hasn't been one yet.
And are the church going to investigate why Ball was left in power, whil Butler was his colleague?
And are they ever going to investigate Jane Fisher and the Winchester Diocese and how the Steel and Korris reports came about?
I have to get to work now. Have a good day.
Sunday, 20 September 2015
Saturday, 19 September 2015
Friday, 11 September 2015
Thursday, 10 September 2015
I dunno Ashenden if you really want an article about yourself, I could put together what people have sent me.
Apparently you used to be a very unbiased and inclusive Christian.
You were liked by your friends, some of whom have contacted me.
You were married and your wife's bipolar disorder became very serious and she threatened suicide a lot.
Incredibly, after a very stressful time where your wife's illness caused you very much stress, especially the suicide threats, she recovered.
And left you.
It is thought by the various people contacting me about your rabid behaviour of recent years, that that episode with your first wife was what tipped you over into your own mental illness that manifests as the rabid rantings and attacks that you are known for now.
When you judge everyone else as you do, you omit the fact that you are a divorcee and remarried and thus not in a position to lay down the law at all regarding Christianity. But I think you are too far gone to either understand or stop your wrong behaviour.
Anyway, while you were chaplain at the University in Sussex, you were seen to change from inclusive and liberal to rabid and unforgiving, biased and judgemental.
This is apparently why you had to leave there.
And Jersey of course being the trash can for priests with misconduct records who are not actually welcome to preside anywhere else but are welcomed to Jersey as the Church there is very different from the norm.
Since going to Jersey you have blatantly and constantly attacked minority groups and vulnerable people and rubbished abuse victims and their feeling, you have been openly racist and homophobic. Your rants and the fact that they are met by silence in the church of england, who proceed to proclaim 'great safeguarding' in Jersey, are a terrible reminder that the Church of England is not a Christian church.
Why are you googling your reaction to immigrants or searching my blog for it?
I have no idea if you ranted about immigrants or if you decided to do the church's usual PR trick of pretending to 'care very deeply'. Honestly, you are not very important, Ashenden, I pity you, I don't waste blog time and space on you.
It is true that people in the Diocese of Normandy have complained about your rude and arrogant behaviour and taking over there, but they contacted the wrong person, I am not your boss.
And regarding your Xenophobia, why did you go to Yemen? Just an all-expenses paid trip like when you go to Normandy?
You know and can't hide from yourself that your dishonesty and judgement of others and bad behaviour won't go away when you stand before God, and He will ask why you have abused me and others and continued to the charade of representing Him. And He will hold you responsible. The Queen won't be there to protect you then, neither will anyone in law or the church. If you really believe in God while you behave so badly, what is he going to say to you about the way you have behaved towards me in the media when I had no voice? What is he going to say about your engineered Steel report?
Seeing as you are looking yourself up on my blog, I hope this satisfies your cravings. You are not really worth my time or a proper article. If you were, I would print what was sent to me, a bit like you wanting the Steel report published to destroy me and cover up for the Dean's wrongdoing.
Tuesday, 8 September 2015
Err, because they haven;t and this is here and now:
Monday, 7 September 2015
1. did you ever like sport at school?
2. which sports did you like?
3. do you think that making something "sport" can take the fun element out of a game?
4. do you watch any of these sports on TV - cricket, tennis, swimming, football, rugby, cycling, running, boxing, snooker?
5. if so, which do you like, which don't you like?
6. which is the most useless sport there is?
7. do you ever watch horse racing or grand prix
8. do you have any sporting heroes, current or past?
9. do you think there is too much sport on TV
10. do you think some sports people, like footballers, get paid much to much money?
11. have you ever played conkers?
Tuesday, 18 August 2015
Friday, 14 August 2015
Unfortunately, of course, this was not the only case.
And the Church of England allowed him to destroy me publicly for my abuser and the Dean. And they are claiming the Church in Jersey is a safe place!
I like Tony the Prof's blog recently, where he quotes me, and I am trying to work out where the quote comes from, I think it is from my open letter to Sir Philip Bailhache:
My open letter to Philip bailhache:
And yes, reading through this, Tony has obviously read my letter to Bailhache and plucked that quote from there.
Anyway, I must go back to following the Janner case, and doing my university prep, and waiting to hear if the joyful arrival of a new baby has occured as well.
Thursday, 13 August 2015
Tuesday, 11 August 2015
But what do you do when Jersey's police complaints department are so useless or corrupt that they don't even respond?
In writing to