Welcome to the Anything and Everything Jersey and Winchester abuse case blog.
Please scroll past these initial links to get to the main blog or the post you have come to read.
An introduction is available here:
This is me:
This is a statement from last summer:
Here is a link to the four great letters:
Here is my psychological report from last year:
This is my Daily Blog running from October 2011 until now:
These are other people's blogs on my case:
The blog itself is quite broken up, not written in an ordered fashion, a bit mixed up, like I am, talking about Jersey, the Diocese and my life.
Thank you for reading my blog, please persevere if it is at a bitty phase, go back and find what you are looking for in older posts, use the search button, or look at the favourite posts and links in the side bars.
The blog is heavy, I know, but the case is complex and the reality is that it has always been beyond me to get past the trauma and tell my story, so I am doing my best, in bits, to do so, as well as sharing related articles and links.
- I was abused in the Church of England as a vulnerable adult aged 19.
- I was abused by the husband of a vicar who was also my counsellor, this vicar took me home as a replacement for her stepdaughter who her husband, the girl's father, had abused and abandoned.
- I was further abused by another church officer.
- The church tried to close my complaints down, refused to deal with them and left both abusers and those who stood up for them in church positions.
- The church got me a criminal record for speaking up, they claimed I was harassing them.
- I had never been in police trouble before, but as a result, I lost my home and job, and was left on the streets, injured by the police and severely traumatized.
- Last year, years too late and the other side of me being destroyed, and while I was still homeless and destitute, the church launched on me in the National press, claiming to apologize.
- They also launched in the press, a 'report' into what had happened. This report was hideously inaccurate although it did show how members of church had abused process in not dealing with my complaint.
- The report, although not naming me, made it quite easy for me to be identified, I was one of very few autistic 33 year old women in the UK on the streets, and enough people who I met and was looked after by, knew who the report was about, and I lost friends and was shunned as a result.
- I also had strangers condemning and maligning me, it was heartbreaking.
- Then a church officer associated with my abuser, also in government, released my name and breached the data protection act.
- As a result of the Press reports and the report released, an all-out war broke out between the Diocese and Deanery involved, with me caught in the middle, I was slandered, I was smeared, I was condemned.
- The Church offered no help and I became ill as each new inaccurate report and cover up came out, each new damnation of me.
- New investigations were comissioned, and one was blatantly conflicted, to be carried out by a member of the group who supported the wrongdoers.
- I have been excluded from all reports, which, to save the church, are whitewashes which cover up the original admissions of wrongdoing.
- The church have treated me coldly, threatened me, despite them having me illegally traced by police, and have not helped me, instead they made illegal referrals of me to what they called help, without my consent and without checking it would help or what I wanted.
- I have pleaded with them to stop the harm to me, but to no avail, and I am living in fear, severely traumatized and knowing I cannot withstand the damning press reports and whitewashes forever.
Tuesday, 23 September 2014
Monday, 22 September 2014
Saturday, 20 September 2014
A time when the same bad politicians are re-elected and no-one contests them, and this time Jersey are likely to end up with Bailhache as chief minister, good luck to them on that one.
Most of Jersey's election has no meaning because no one is contesting it, and the rest, well you have chefs, cyber bullies and all sorts offering to earn a wage in exchange for sitting in the states.
I don't think I will vote :)
Friday, 19 September 2014
Thursday, 18 September 2014
Wednesday, 17 September 2014
I'm only an ignorant person but haven't reform Jersey shot themselves in the foot over the vote of no confidence in Ozouf?
Tuesday, 16 September 2014
Can anyone explain to me why the diocese ignored my complaints and destroyed me and then started producing reports that distorted what had happened and further harmed me while covering up for Jane Fisher, why was I traced to be further damaged?
She is a vulnerable adult who has been imprisoned presumably because she was abused.
Support for her is rocketing and I have spent a good hour today answering messages about her case.
Thank you everyone for supporting her.
When Jane Fisher hijacked my friendship with Tracy and Tracy would only see me during my sailing time so I had to choose between her and sailing
Sent: Friday, 26 March 2010 21:35
Cc: Jane Fisher
it goes like this: pretend to help *****, Tracy not qualified or strong enough and ***** too traumatised, when this does not work, as it cannot, then the church say 'oh look, we tried to fulfil our duty of care but she made it impossible'
this funny new 'help *****' game is ridiculous, the church have not made any attempt to help me before, and have made every effort to harm me,
I am basically beyond help,
I ask one thing of God, death,
St. Clements and the kindess and trust built up has been destructed by this Key and Fisher game.
Tonight I saw my abusers, I needed help,
the help is once a week in sailing time,
it is a church game.
I want to be free of the church, the church have destroyed my faith and my life and left me with a criminal and psychiatric record that I cannot recover from in any way, and Jane Fisher says I deserve it.
I cannot live with myself as a criminal, with my abusers victorious with Jane Fisher's blessing, no matter what I do I will never recover from the incorrect and brutal police actions, there is no doubt whatsoever they have commited misconduct as well as Key and the lying church.
Please pray for my death, no one and nothing will help me.
now Jane, do your usual, smash me into the ground and cc it to Tracy.
Monday, 15 September 2014
I do not have a future at St. Clements, I am waiting to die,
it is not all ok now, it is not in the past,
I want some sort of action taken about the lying and badly behaved church leaders.
I do not want the action to be you attacking me again and me being called a liar by those people not being disciplined and **** *****being promoted in my own hometown and county.
I feel very sick and wound up,
I have gone a bit over the top in telling Key and Fisher to back off,
I expect them to retaliate through St Clements,
I have simply been waiting for the end for a long time,
the happy friendly Key and Fisher are something unnatural and wrong,
nothing will heal what they have done.
the only way forward from what they did was ever going to be prison or death for me.
I wish I hadn't let you phone fisher but already knew that you knew things so I guessed it was either her or Key getting involved,
please pray for me, physically and emotionally I am really sick now.
I wish for your sake you had not been involved.
One of Jane Fisher's greatest triumphs making sure I lost Tracy and St. Clements, again, why was the Dean told?
And the Church of England offer two million that will never be seen, they only offer it to the press to look good.
Sunday, 14 September 2014
Not because I have comitted a crime but because I have stood up to the Diocese of Winchester and Church of England, and my experience of them so far is that the police are their own private Mafia who were used to try and silence me and discredit me with failed attempts to have me put away as mad.
Please save and re-publish the blog and make sure that the church in their corruption, dishonesty and abuse of power manage to do the opposite of any form of silencing.
I am going to die at their hands or be imprisoned, there is no doubt of that, their rabid attempts to silence me in Jersey and Hampshire show that there is nothing more important to them than cover up, why else would they keep trying to have a deeply traumatized abuse victim put away after making her homeless, so carry the case on when I am gone.
Hampshire Constabulary are a private Mafia for the powerful, nothing more, and ever since they traced me so that the church who they brutalized and detained me for could go on harming me, I have known without doubt that the church will kill or imprison me.