Welcome to the Anything and Everything Jersey and Winchester abuse case blog.
Please scroll past these initial links to get to the main blog or the post you have come to read.
An introduction is available here:
This is me:
This is a statement from last summer:
Here is a link to the four great letters:
Here is my psychological report from last year:
This is my Daily Blog running from October 2011 until now:
These are other people's blogs on my case:
The blog itself is quite broken up, not written in an ordered fashion, a bit mixed up, like I am, talking about Jersey, the Diocese and my life.
Thank you for reading my blog, please persevere if it is at a bitty phase, go back and find what you are looking for in older posts, use the search button, or look at the favourite posts and links in the side bars.
The blog is heavy, I know, but the case is complex and the reality is that it has always been beyond me to get past the trauma and tell my story, so I am doing my best, in bits, to do so, as well as sharing related articles and links.
- I was abused in the Church of England as a vulnerable adult aged 19.
- I was abused by the husband of a vicar who was also my counsellor, this vicar took me home as a replacement for her stepdaughter who her husband, the girl's father, had abused and abandoned.
- I was further abused by another church officer.
- The church tried to close my complaints down, refused to deal with them and left both abusers and those who stood up for them in church positions.
- The church got me a criminal record for speaking up, they claimed I was harassing them.
- I had never been in police trouble before, but as a result, I lost my home and job, and was left on the streets, injured by the police and severely traumatized.
- Last year, years too late and the other side of me being destroyed, and while I was still homeless and destitute, the church launched on me in the National press, claiming to apologize.
- They also launched in the press, a 'report' into what had happened. This report was hideously inaccurate although it did show how members of church had abused process in not dealing with my complaint.
- The report, although not naming me, made it quite easy for me to be identified, I was one of very few autistic 33 year old women in the UK on the streets, and enough people who I met and was looked after by, knew who the report was about, and I lost friends and was shunned as a result.
- I also had strangers condemning and maligning me, it was heartbreaking.
- Then a church officer associated with my abuser, also in government, released my name and breached the data protection act.
- As a result of the Press reports and the report released, an all-out war broke out between the Diocese and Deanery involved, with me caught in the middle, I was slandered, I was smeared, I was condemned.
- The Church offered no help and I became ill as each new inaccurate report and cover up came out, each new damnation of me.
- New investigations were comissioned, and one was blatantly conflicted, to be carried out by a member of the group who supported the wrongdoers.
- I have been excluded from all reports, which, to save the church, are whitewashes which cover up the original admissions of wrongdoing.
- The church have treated me coldly, threatened me, despite them having me illegally traced by police, and have not helped me, instead they made illegal referrals of me to what they called help, without my consent and without checking it would help or what I wanted.
- I have pleaded with them to stop the harm to me, but to no avail, and I am living in fear, severely traumatized and knowing I cannot withstand the damning press reports and whitewashes forever.
Monday, 22 December 2014
Sunday, 14 December 2014
And immediately afterwards, an unreasonable request is made of a member of the Jersey clergy, showing that all is not well.
Meanwhile an Ould visitor scans the Anything and Everything blog every evening. While rumours fly.
What is afoot?
Afoot is somthing on the end of aleg.
Monday, 8 December 2014
No matter how tight your collective cover-ups are, it remains you have never given me a fair hearing at all, and have lied about this too, and until you put that right, you are in the wrong with God and thus not fit to be holding the positions that you hold.
Who remembers Apartheide? It still applies in the Church, to vulnerable adults, who are considered worse than abusers, this article was mysteriously removed from the church times website after defaming me nationally and internationally yet again for the Church of England
Quote of the Day - Nancy Astor - "The main dangers in this life are the people who want to change everything... or nothing."
Here is a copy – yes I did keep one.
I hope your Egyptian thing went well, The Church Times neatly erased the article from online that I threatened action against,
I wonder if you managed to keep a copy? If so, could you scan it to me before the end of today as I have to get it in the post today.
Page 1 of 4
12:31 PM (56 minutes ago)
1:25 PM (3 minutes ago)
- You talk about my abuser telling the Dean he 'took a risk and thought he was doing the right thing' basically you are making him out to be a poor wounded man, you are omitting that he was a serial abuser that the church had allowed to remain in authority and put theoretical guidelines around, but the church failed to either warn me or enforce those guidelines, and instead the Vicar and his wife supported this man as he regressed and abused me.
- You make out I criticized the Korris report, you fail to mention that the Deanery also criticized the Korris report, that it was widely criticized, not least because it was published internationally and given to the police as fact even though Korris failed to interview me or the churchwarden, and the report was garbled, not chronological and I wrote my own report as long as the Korris report on the inaccuracies, and sent it to Korris, who sent it to the Diocese who failed to amend the Korris report or acknowledge it, or even remove the Korris report until I took them to court this year. Think what happens to the vulnerable who cannot type as I can, who get destroyed this way and have no voice!
- You mention, for no apparent reason and inaccurately, me breaking a harassment order, no harassment order was issued, and again, you do not have my side of this, and the police and court records are proven inaccurate, basically, for no reason whatsoever you vilify me, for the church, because you have avoided my side, and bring up the trauma of the terrible police behaviour, the beatings, the imprisonment, all of which occured because I was abused, regressed to childhood and left in a terrible state in a small cliquey island community where the power was on the side of an abuser and a Dean who had done wrong, not in your report, so you are not credible in claiming to be independent, if you were, where is my side of things???
- You fail completely to mention the added trauma of the cover up,which is indeed actually mentioned in the Korris report to start with, and the cover up was at my expense, while I had a breakdown as a result and continued to deteriorate into severe post traumatic stress, as recorded on the full psychological report on the blog you claim to be my 'rage' against what I 'perceive' to have happened. I am sure that although you show a very unpleasant and arrogant attitude to the victim you have attacked, you will have seen news articles about what Post Traumatic Stress does to people? If not, maybe you should read up on it before you interview me to ensure you can balance out your articles that so far have been acts of harassment and harm to me.
- Oh, I forgot, you don't want to give an accurate or balanced view.
- Your article, with no warning or permission from me, on top of the many other articles and letters, without you asking for my views, are harassment, and you now are obliged to rectify the situation with an apology in the Church times and possibly even ensuring people hear some of my response, which I will publish on my 'rage' blog.
- No matter what the excuses, I am on the receiving end of your terrible journalism and have been for some years and would like to point out again that you have worded the article in a way that vilifies me and even makes my abuser look hard done by, and as a reader and a representative of your readership (I am ashamed to say), I see myself being portrayed badly, and not for the first time by your paper. I have also been receiving feedback this morning, all morning, which says the same thing. Either the way the article is worded is too subtle for you to see how derogatory it is, or as you are not on the receiving end of it and do not appear to know the full story including my side, you fail to see how damaging it is, I am on the receiving end, I know it is not my story but is slander and I have a legitimate right to object, so it you have a superior, who may understand the impact of inaccurate articles better than you do, maybe you could pass it on to him.
- The Bishop had no power to suspend the Dean, so he had to re-instate him, why was this not investigated as Dakin should have known the extent of his power.
- Why did the Bishop claim the Dean had acted in good faith BEFORE the investigations? (basically because he had no power to suspend or discipline the Dean due to Jersey canon law 2012.
- Why Were two formal complaints against Jane Fisher ignored completely? Why was she allowed to continue to be involved when even the Korris report which is written mainly under Jane Fisher's dictation and thus covers her serious misconduct shows at a few points Jane Fisher's serious misconduct at my expense?
- Why was Jane Fisher not suspended and investigated as the Dean was? She is equally guilty of misconduct.
- Why has she been allowed to jeer that she has not been called to account by illegally referring me to her friend and colleague John Cameron without my consent so the Bishop could claim to have offered me help, while the actions of the church had disrupted all my support and therapy? And further to that, Jane Fisher recently jeered by adding me on twitter, with her twitter account full of boasts because nothing was done about her, I do have proof.
- Why was it claimed before the Steel report was released that someone, not me, had put in a legal bid against it?
- Why was Steel, a colleague and friend of the wrongdoers, allowed to run a conflicted report against me to clear the Dean anyway? Why were the wrongdoers allowed to get States funding and backing for legal protection and expertise to hijack the case anyway?
To put it bluntly Mr Handley,
Dear Bishop Butler,
Dear Theresa May,
Sunday, 7 December 2014
A female member of this clique, representing the Jersey Deanery at the General synod regarding women Bishops and indignantly saying that women have no right to authority in the church.
Collectively the Church of England are very lost and directionless, it is all ego and opinion, and they don't provide a Christian presence in every community, they provide a little club for the elite in every community, and occasionally their clubs make press headlines over sexual abuse and assault, especially when the church don't cover up well enough and because their safeguarding is a joke that excludes and segregates the vulnerable and blames them if anything wrong happens to them.
A bit less nasty and biased than the Ould Bully's usual rants.
Funny how he retired.
And funnier how someone sadly said 'A good Christian blogger has resigned'
Because that shows the church of England for what it is, they consider Ould and his smut and sleaze and slander and abuse to be Christian.
He still vainly slanders and abuses on twitter, apparently.
That is the Church of England.
Ah, my friend Gavin is back on the blog.
I wrote 'update' for the title like Bob Hill always did.
This blog is statting quite high, with a lot of people reading the Jane Fisher complaints for some reason.
Believe me, the only way you will ever hear the full horror of that matter and the Jersey matter and after I left Jersey, is to speak to me in person, and it still traumatizes me severely.
I will be doing updates on this blog very soon. Either today or within the next few days.