Welcome to the Anything and Everything Jersey and Winchester abuse case blog.
Please scroll past these initial links to get to the main blog or the post you have come to read.
An introduction is available here:
This is me:
This is a statement from last summer:
Here is a link to the four great letters:
Here is my psychological report from last year:
This is my Daily Blog running from October 2011 until now:
These are other people's blogs on my case:
The blog itself is quite broken up, not written in an ordered fashion, a bit mixed up, like I am, talking about Jersey, the Diocese and my life.
Thank you for reading my blog, please persevere if it is at a bitty phase, go back and find what you are looking for in older posts, use the search button, or look at the favourite posts and links in the side bars.
The blog is heavy, I know, but the case is complex and the reality is that it has always been beyond me to get past the trauma and tell my story, so I am doing my best, in bits, to do so, as well as sharing related articles and links.
- I was abused in the Church of England as a vulnerable adult aged 19.
- I was abused by the husband of a vicar who was also my counsellor, this vicar took me home as a replacement for her stepdaughter who her husband, the girl's father, had abused and abandoned.
- I was further abused by another church officer.
- The church tried to close my complaints down, refused to deal with them and left both abusers and those who stood up for them in church positions.
- The church got me a criminal record for speaking up, they claimed I was harassing them.
- I had never been in police trouble before, but as a result, I lost my home and job, and was left on the streets, injured by the police and severely traumatized.
- Last year, years too late and the other side of me being destroyed, and while I was still homeless and destitute, the church launched on me in the National press, claiming to apologize.
- They also launched in the press, a 'report' into what had happened. This report was hideously inaccurate although it did show how members of church had abused process in not dealing with my complaint.
- The report, although not naming me, made it quite easy for me to be identified, I was one of very few autistic 33 year old women in the UK on the streets, and enough people who I met and was looked after by, knew who the report was about, and I lost friends and was shunned as a result.
- I also had strangers condemning and maligning me, it was heartbreaking.
- Then a church officer associated with my abuser, also in government, released my name and breached the data protection act.
- As a result of the Press reports and the report released, an all-out war broke out between the Diocese and Deanery involved, with me caught in the middle, I was slandered, I was smeared, I was condemned.
- The Church offered no help and I became ill as each new inaccurate report and cover up came out, each new damnation of me.
- New investigations were comissioned, and one was blatantly conflicted, to be carried out by a member of the group who supported the wrongdoers.
- I have been excluded from all reports, which, to save the church, are whitewashes which cover up the original admissions of wrongdoing.
- The church have treated me coldly, threatened me, despite them having me illegally traced by police, and have not helped me, instead they made illegal referrals of me to what they called help, without my consent and without checking it would help or what I wanted.
- I have pleaded with them to stop the harm to me, but to no avail, and I am living in fear, severely traumatized and knowing I cannot withstand the damning press reports and whitewashes forever.
Saturday, 28 February 2015
Friday, 27 February 2015
The Jersey Care Inquiry has hit potential funding problems, and Senator Philip Bailhache has decided to try to exploit that by trying to get the Inquiry closed down as a result.
Senator Bailhache has always been opposed to abuse survivors and proper inquiries into abuse, and that showed in his 2008 LIberation Day speech, where he said that the Island's reputation was more important than the abuse victims.
That is a terrible attitude, but it is also typical of him.
Privately educated at a top school, and never wanting for anything, Senator Bailhache has no empathy for abuse survivors and no understanding of them. This is quite typical of the majority of the Church of England laity and clergy, and he is or was a Church warden.
Paradoxical when you think of Jesus' teaching and examples.
Basically, Philip Bailhache does not like to be probed, oops, excuse my error, he does not like wrongdoing in Jersey to be probed.
It is paradoxical again how Philip Bailhache has been strongly against the Jersey inquiry but so keen on the Steel report being published, but the difference is, he abused his power in the Jersey's Dean case because he had a personal interest, ie, he is part of the church-politician-judiciary clique who support the Dean. So he claims to want the abuse report published there, and yet he voted against the Jersey care inquiry, and undermined and insulted the victims and is now 'calling on members of the public' to support him in quashing the inquiry, with costs as an excuse.
The common denominator in my case and the Jersey care case is that he has insulted and undermined me and the survivors of Jersey care abuse.
Why? Well he doesn't understand abuse, or victims of abuse, or their feelings or reactions to abuse, and he doesn't care, and he doesn't want to care, his main worry is what has not yet been uncovered about abuse and abuse of power in cover-ups, in my case and in the Jersey care case, and he is concerned for Jersey's reputation as he is like a feudal lord in Jersey, and he is apparently concerned for the part he and other powerful people he is close to and mutually supporting, in wrongdoing and cover-up.
I heartily applaud Deputy Montfort Tadier for once again having the courage and integrity to speak up in his letter to the media:
I am very concerned by these latest attempts, clearly led by Senator Bailhache, to close down the committee of inquiry. He was never a supporter of it, in fact, he consistently used his influence to try not to have one at all. This does not surprise me.
However, what does surprise me is that we were told by the Chief Minister that the Committee of Inquiry must be allowed to do its job - and that States Members should stand back and let them do this.
Senator Bailhache is trying to fan the flames of populism by asking a question that seems to invite an obvious answer: should we spend £50m on an inquiry to make lawyers rich?
I would ask the 2 questions: should we let the Committee continue its work and bring those perpetrators of some of the most heinous crimes against children to task, including holding former Attorney Generals, politicians and staff to account - as per the agreed terms of reference?
Should we say to the UK - Jersey has run out of money. We would now like your Committee of Inquiry to extent to Jersey and we will give you free access to come over to do that?
Deputy Montfort Tadier
Thursday, 26 February 2015
Anyone else think God is also tired of the dirty war between Jersey and Winchester?
Or was the Jersey one not an earthquake?
Was it foot stamping because the Dean has been sent on holiday?
Or was it his private helicopter trying to land?
Wednesday, 25 February 2015
And the Dean hasn't responded to my move back to Jersey tomorrow...
For some reason everyone is landing on my blog searching for Ashenden. Sorry, he isn't here, I fumigated. What exactly has he been spouting or whimpering in the JEP now? Is he back from salmon fishing in Yemen and adding the Yemen flag to my blog stats?
They claim that she says that the inquiry is a blight, rather than saying the abuse is a blight.
Yeeks, 50 shades of Bailhache! And I know she is not like that.
Tuesday, 24 February 2015
- Sets the scene by claiming not to believe in God - Time for him to resign if this was a Christian church, but he is there as a banker, a capitalist, to live off the wealth of the church and try to further it.
- He becomes Archbishop Wonga as he does his first real 'foot-in-mouth-because-he didn't research' - Time for him to resign again. He weakly flails and whines in response, claiming he will do Wonga out of business. Yes, so he is a banker, a capitalist, why is he running the church of England?
- He and Paul Butler decide to curry public favour and kick Chichester victims in the face.
- He and Paul Butler decide to curry favour and destroy me all over again with whitewashes in the news while I am homeless, voiceless and subject to a smear campaign that includes hatred and judgement from church people who have never met me.
- The Archbishop continues to whitter and spout for two years while allowing me to be destroyed.
- The Archbishop and Paul Butler run a full-on duplicity and currying attention and favour at the expense of victims spree, in the national press, while leaving me to be destroyed
- December 2014. Justin Welby publicly defames his Father, in a whining attention-currying national press article. Any true Christian would be disgusted and ask this man to resign, but sadly most of the wealthy old ladies that make up the main body of the church of england would be too baffled 'What is the Archbishop talking about?' and pass over the article, while sheeple probably sent him lots of sympathetic letter, but the world overlooked the fact that he was breaking one of the Ten Commandments.
- 2015. The Archbishop's duplicity campaign in full swing, he sets up a lot of publicity making a Bishop out to be a victim at Downing Street, Attacking the government, along with his fellow Archbishop, and with a second wave of their 'Vote Labout Sheeple! We don't want to be internally investigated!' Campaign.
- The Archbishop shows off in the press, pretending to care about the vulnerable, no mention of me or Theresa Cooper. And the old ladies who make up the body of the church of England scratch their heads and go 'That young Archbishop! What does vulnerable mean?' While the sheeple fall and worship the church of England.
- The Archbishop does another 'didn't bother to research, foot in mouth' over 'The living wage', because he is a banker and a labour politician who likes click words.
- Then the Sun expose him as a hypocrite.
- Then the Archbishop's script writer gets him to whine to pre-empt 'allegations of hypocrisy' which is the trademark pre-emptive dupliciousness of Butler, Welby and their fellow privately educated men. So the Archbishop's script writer is good, but the 'allegations of hypocrisy' are not allegations, they are true and correct statements that the Archbishop is a hypocrite. He cannot go on running a national club for the elderly and wealthy, that has an apartheide against the vulnerable, and still pretend to care about them, it makes him a hypocrite, he has left me suffering and yet he has time to show off in the paper, he is a hypocrite, he pays his staff badly and he publicly condemns others, he attacks tax dodgers and he is a millionaire tax-dodger running a millionaire tax dodging corporation himself. An organization claiming to be Christian and behaving constantly badly, heniously, exclusively, making the vulnerable unwelcome and to blame through apartheide 'safeguarding' policies and unwelcoming old wealthy people. So, whoever the script writer is for Wellby, they should be congratulated, but the more he shouts in the press without putting his brain in gear, the more of a fool he is making of himself and the church he was due to resign from when he denied God.
The Archbishop claims to be 'declaring war on tax dodgers', apart from that meaning he is declaring war on himself, doesn't that mean he is declaring war on Philip Bailhache and Jersey who he went belly-up to, when Philip Bailhache turned up on his doorstep with illegally obtained material and a one sided concoction to clear the Dean?
Monday, 23 February 2015
Sunday, 22 February 2015
Friday, 20 February 2015
Thursday, 19 February 2015
Wednesday, 18 February 2015
And Miracles never cease, the Daily Mail were licking the Church's boots until very recently.
And Here the Church of England describe themselves! Take that log out of your own eye, WelbyDammned!
In an open letter they called for a ‘new direction’ in politics to replace a society they said is self-interested, fragmented, and badly led by politicians.
Welby noiseboxes aimlessly around. But there is a recruitment drive to send people to Mars, and of course they will need an Archbishop up there...
Now as the Pharisees won't let us meet openly in the St. Paul's centre, we may have to meet in people's houses.
Or rather have public open meetings :)
Jane Fisher would be so horrified, she would forget to juice the carrots to die her hair with,
Lets talk about what really happened in the church in Jersey.
Then there is no need for the Bailhachenden report to be released, because the public can hear from me what happened, which they won't from the whitewash report.
Tuesday, 17 February 2015
What is it that the Church do not understand about Christianity? Jesus did not influence voters, and people who had been awaiting the Long expected Messiah felt let down by that. It was the Pharisees who did the Politics and considered themselves God's servants.
I say again, the Church of England are the modern day Pharisees.
And just to correct my error of earlier on the Dean of Jersey letter, I forgot until I was reminded earlier, the Dean's wife is the real Dean of Jersey, as I was told by a clergyman in Jersey in 2010. Maybe I should have addressed that letter to her.
Monday, 16 February 2015
Thursday, 12 February 2015
Sometimes I just feel like writing about anything and everything. It's an Ould habit.
Church joke (They must be joking):
Let's start with The CofE's latest desperate ploy to get people into church - using comedy. It is tempting to make a cheap shot and say that the Church of England are a joke as it is, but that would be shallow, I will instead a-muse on the situation :)
Firstly, I wish the church well in their comedy, but, they already have a tradition, in my experience, of inappropriate anecdotes and poor taste jokes during sermons, and they have been doing this throughout the time I have known them, and I don't think it changes a thing, but it does detract from what the sermon and service should be focussed on.
God isn't a joke. Yes, a service can be lighthearted, humerous, but the Church are so desparate, that they are in danger of undermining the purpose of the church service, and they already undermine it with Vicars and curates waffling on in anecdotes about their own lives that they think are funny and the congregation dutifully laughs, I have heard so many rubbish jokes, especially from George Lihou and Mike Taylor, jokes copied from a book, incongruent, badly told, not funny and making the service worthless. Where does the Church of England get money to employ comedians to teach their Priests to make services comical, when they are not paying compensation to the abuse victims that Justin Welby 'Weeps over'.
Jeff Southern, Jersey Politics (Maybe the Church can learn comedy from Jersey Politics).
Who is he? A Mezecite, I think, and Mezec is praising the Establishment in his latest blog, apparently the States members are all sudden loyal and dedicated people, doing their best for Jersey, Mezec is obviously running for Senator soon, because he has changed his tune.
I had a dream the other night that someone told me to speak to Jeff Southern, or is it Geoff Southern, about the Church matter, the person in the dream was so adamant, but dammit, no one has a solution to the massive corruption and abuse of power that is behind the actions of Jersey States, Judiciary and Police members who have destroyed me. No-one, and there will never be justice. Southern is only a deputy, what can he do? Apart from spout hot air like Higgins does at regular intervals.
As you know, if you read my blogs, I am an adoptive daughter, and my adoptive mum proudly told that to everyone I introduced her to on Monday :) I love my Muvver.
As you know, I have been widely maligned for being naïve enough to let people, the Montagues, Lihous and Avertys, take over my life and call themselves 'family' to me, and each time they have taken me over, tried to magically cure me, got a lot of defensive anger for me and vilified and branded me for it, all three couples in collaboration with the political-judiciary circle from Jersey.
The Church of England keep mumbling a numb, dumb press release about how 'vulnerable adults sometimes get taken in and boundaries are crossed'. This is in line with their apartheid on poor and single vulnerable adults, maybe they should come into the real world, where a mixed up church contains a lot of bored old people and few vulnerable people, and the old people try to 'cure' the vulnerable, forcefully, Godding them and their problems to the point of abuse, and being disappointed and blaming the vulnerable person for responding with anger and distress.
You cannot cure a childhood of abuse by taking over the vulnerable adult, trying cackhandedly to act as a parent to them and putting them in a childhood position, not being prepared for the response as you make them a child again, cure for trauma does not come sweet and quiet, it comes through rage and grief. And these idiots, the Montagues, Lihous and Avertys, set the situations up, themselves, and felt proud of themselves, as they destroyed me and widely vilified me for my response, especially as there was sexual abuse in the case of the Montagues and Avertys, and dangerously irresponsible actions in all cases.
I know I have described this before in the post about my adoptive parents now, but it is incredible how different the situation has been with my adoptive Mum and her husband, who have been my friends since early 2011.
The adoptive parents didn't take over my life, in fact their boundaries and emotional competence in my case have been outstanding. They didn't do as the Church of England do, they didn't bulldoze, take over and expect miracles and vilify me for my reaction.
They became my friends, they did not take me over, and they proved trustworthy when the Diocese tried to take them from me by slander.
The Church of England's well off congregations really do not understand the poor and vulnerable and so they are an embarrassment.
The only way anyone can help me is if they are trustworthy, and do not spread my confidences round the community and leave me belittled and abuse me. My now adoptive parents are trustworthy, and the people who took me over in the Church of England were not.
So when will the Church of England, who can't see past the ends of their noses, stop being a comedy act and actually look at the faults that their Church is riddled with and stop stoning me? They need to start by selling everything they own so that they can start to understand the poor and follow Christ's teachings.
The Death of a Homeless Hero:
Anne Naysmith. This inspirational and much loved lady demonstrated how long term homelessness can be caused, and how it can be addictive, and sustainable.
It was hard for me to learn to live indoors after over three years homeless. And even now, I sometimes think it would be easier to simply sleep rough.
Saturday, 7 February 2015
THe Archbishop claims to be 'doing war on the tax dodgers'.
Ahh, he can start with his own church, a wealthy and powerful corporation, which uniquely claims to be a charity, whilst also being a government department, while sitting on billions of pounds of wealth that Tony Baldry gets to play with!
And isn't the Archbishop also contradicting himself as usual by claming to declare war on the businesses who he also tries to curry favour from to keep his defunct 'Church' Going?
With his constant contradictions, of himself, his church and the Bible, will he not be remembered as 'Archbishop Contradiction'?
As well as 'Archbishop Wonga' of course!
'Let them eat cake
the Bishops cried
Thinking they'd get
the plebs on their side
The plebs took one look
at the wealthy old club
and thirsted after righteousness
down the pub
Archbishop Wonga knew hye had failed
so he put his head in his hands and wailed
Wednesday, 4 February 2015
And as a commentator says, what about non-recording, something this messed-up force are famous for.
Tuesday, 3 February 2015
But hopefully no-one adds insult to injury as Juliet and others did in the Malcolm Eastlake case by calling me unforgiving for my shock and my need to talk things through!
Here it is, with his diocese trying to act with dignity:
Sunday, 1 February 2015
Saturday, 31 January 2015
Friday, 30 January 2015
Thursday, 29 January 2015
And at last, Mario Lundy bites the ceiling, too late of course.