Friday 15 December 2017

Another day of fake safeguarding for the #CofE

Formal letter of Warning and rebuke to Bishop John Gladwin. Safeguarding Complaint. Extending to Christine Daly and Rupert Bursell who have played a part in this. CC Caroline Venables, Paul Butler, Bishop of Winchester, Hertford and Essex Adult Safeguarding Boards and the Bishop of Hertford. Also sent to Baroness Butler-Sloss who has played a part in the million pound Jersey and Winchester cover-up. Also posted online.

13/02/2017 - 16/02/2017

Dear Bishop John Gladwin,

I am writing this letter and sending it CC your Bishop and also Lambeth Palace to express my concern for your harm to me and also to warn you that having knowingly been complicit in harm to me you are not to harm me further. This letter may be produced to a court if I take you to court.

And remember, the Bishop of Winchester would have killed me outright with the Steel report by your conflicted colleague who you knowingly worked with, and without remorse if I hadn't taken him to court. He didn't think I would make that desperate effort to save my own life, but I did. He and you are psychopathic cowards who hide behind the massive and wrong power of the Church of England and the fact that the Church of England isn't regulated and uses its integral middle class lawyers, judges, police and others to protect them from ever facing justice.

I am not afraid of you hiding behind judges Steel, Bursell, etc, it is a sign that the Church of England needs to be disbanded, their corrupt, power-abusive integral judges, lawyers, police that protect them and whitewash cases to the detriment of victims while upholding wrongdoers. The church's power and abuse of power is blatantly against God, and I think it is time for you and yours to either remove the massive corrupt power and turn back to God, or cease to pretend to be to do with God and just become another Freemasonry branch.

The fact that the Church of England is allowed to continue as it is, let alone spend a million pounds destroying a vulnerable adult and upholding the wrongdoers while vilifying her simply says that it is time for the Church of England to go.

 Presumably Bursell is a friend of Dakin's as he was also mentioned in the case of Dakin destroying Hawthorne, another conflict of interests, but that isn't deeply relevant yet, what I am saying is that I will go through every last corrupt or conflicted judge in the country to find the one who will bring an end to the church's abuse of power and conflicted whitewashes labelled as independent safeguarding reports. Someone somehow must change the terrible dangerous situation where the Church can do what they have done to me and other victims, before there are many more deaths.

What the Church relies on very heavily is vulnerable adults having no voice as they do their cover-ups, or in my case they presumably hoped to kill me in order to silence me so that the full whitewash could be published. I am alive but it has taken me a very long time to recover from the public discrediting of me by the Bishop of Winchester and Archbishop of Canterbury. Indeed I can never really recover, because such a branding never goes away.

In 2013 you and Christine Daly were involved in an attack on my life that consisted of illegal referrals and actions behind my back to my detriment, involving Julie Wallman, another vulnerable adult, you harmed her and me and consent was lied about and you used her against me. I did not give consent for any meetings or referrals or breaches of confidence involving Julie Wallman, Jane Fisher, Bob Hill, the NSPCC or anyone else.

You and Christine Daly broke the law by being involved in this, and consent being lied about. I was left severely damaged as your actions also gave Bishop Tim Dakin an opportunity to lie to the press about helping me while he publicly discredited and defamed me.  Something that was to become a repeating pattern and has severely psychologically injured me. Claiming to help someone who you are destroying by upholding her abusers publicly through conflicted reports that exclude your victim's side of things is like a rapist saying he loves his victim while he rapes them.

Your report is not valid as you (knowingly) have fed an illegal, conflicted and invalid hate attack on a vulnerable adult into it. Your report cannot remotely be considered to either be credible or to do with the situation in Jersey, and your attitude to me confirms that your report is not a balanced or valid report. You are accessory to crimes by knowingly taking part in and allowing harm to me and upholding defamation of me.

You have knowingly taken part in great evil and corruption and have done so for your own interests - the money - and the Church of England's interests, cover-up and PR, as you have done before and will do again unless a regulatory body is able to stop you.

I forbid you from publishing a report or any material influenced by the Steel and Jersey Deanery cover-ups as the Steel report is not permitted by me to be used in any report and I have not agreed to it's accuracy as the Bishop has failed to even arrange for me to have a copy of it. And also because I forbid you from misleading the general public with more lies, the Church have had more than their fair share of lying to the general public through the press and media in the past four years, and enough is enough.

I don't care how many judges you know, and how corrupt they are, I will take you to court if you don't stop being involved in this harmful and deceitful matter.

You utterly failed in your duty of care by observing my suffering and Bob Hill's fight for my life that cost him his, because the Bishop of Winchester refused to withdraw the openly conflicted Dame Heather Steel and allowed her and her associated judges and dignitaries in Jersey to tamper with already inaccurate and conflicted records, you stood by and would have let me be killed by the Steel report. And that makes your report completely irrelevant and makes you accessory to abuse and harrassment that put a vulnerable adult's life in serious danger. It makes you dishonest, corrupt and a danger to the vulnerable. 

You tried to deny to me on the phone that Steel was conflicted. Wow, have fun disproving the evidence you wicked and dishonest man.

You yourself as a Church of England Bishop, with connections to people involved, are conflicted, and as yet in the million pound whitewash and public attack on me, there has been no impartial investigation, and because the evidence has been tampered with by you conflicted people and wrongdoers in authority, there cannot easily be a proper investigation into what happened to me, but there can be an investigation into you, Korris, Steel, Jersey Safeguarding Partnership, Willmott, Dakin, Welby and the rest of you power abusing dignitaries and the way you have publicly destroyed and discredited me and abused power and connections and the press and media to do so.

As you know, my letters can go on forever, so I will conclude this letter with some points.
You don't have my consent to use the Steel report, which you know I took the Bishop of Winchester to court over, in your report. You do not have my agreement that the Steel report is accurate, you know she is conflicted, and if you use her report in yours, as claimed by the Bishop of Winchester when he discredited me publicly, you are knowingly an accessory to corruption and conflicts of interests.

You have harmed me and been an accessory for harm to me from 2013 to the present day.
You do not have my consent to release a report related to my case, and you will never have my consent.

Your run of gaining fat fees through corruption and church non-independent whitewash reports must end now.

Your report and your token meeting has been used as a claim that I have been included in the investigation, which is ludicrous and another trademark dishonesty of the Church of England, you made false promises of meeting with me again after Bob forced a meeting with you, you never met with me again and instead took part in an illegal and dishonest forcing on me using the vulnerable adult Julie Wallman, you then proceeded to allow and encourage me to be destroyed by your friends in the Jersey Deanery. You are a dishonest and unchristian and conflicted church of england Bishop.

You have been accessory to massive safeguarding failure and illegal actions and it is time for you to retire properly now, your part in church-led cover-ups and harm must end now. Your report has not prevented ongoing harm to me, nor will it remotely change the corruption in Jersey which you have upheld to me and taken part in.

You have upheld the abusers, the wrongdoers and allowed them to go on doing harm, and you have looked on while illegal and dishonest actions by the Archbishop, Bishops, and States of Jersey have destroyed me. You are not valid and have no credibility whatsoever. You are not a Christian, hardly even a human being, to have been involved willingly in such evil.

Please step down from harming the vulnerable under the guise of safeguarding and if you have a conscience or any humanity in you, which from experience I doubt, do something about the Church of England's lawless fake safeguarding investigations and continued contempt for victims.

You aren't independent or impartial, what you took part in in destroying me and faking a report is contemptible and other victims may die. I fear for the life of Bishop Bell's victim who is being investigated by a man who routinely protected sex offenders and fraternized with Greville Janner and Cyril Smith.

On a final note please make the Archbishop and Bishops aware that there need to be independent investigations into my case. One into the million pound whitewash and public crucifying of me that you were part of and which didn't include my side but included illegal actions by dignitaries and tampering with evidence and already inaccurate police records, and one into what happened to me from age 19 to being destroyed on the streets of my home town Winchester in 2010 onwards by Fisher and the Scott-Joynts and their complicit authorities. As yet there has been no investigation into my case, only a million pound whitewash of which you have been part.

There is no excuse for being involved in the destruction of a vulnerable adult while denying her a voice and giving all the voice to her abusers.
sincerely,



JJ/HG  - victim of the million pound Jersey and Winchester cover-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.