Wednesday 22 June 2016

Jersey Safeguarding Partnership and the NSPCC

22/06/2016

I did a taped Statement about Jersey's safeguarding Partnership and letters to go with it, and it is all set up ready to send.  Anyone who would like a copy of the taped statement, please ask. Although I am not well off, money isn't that important when my life is close to ending.

But in the meantime a much darker matter has come up.

Do you remember John Cameron, head of children's services at the NSPCC being illegally and inappropriately involved in my case on behalf of the Diocese of Winchester?

Refresh your memory here:

http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/bob-hill-julie-wallman-and-nspccletter.html#.V2o5RvkrLcc3

http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/statement-world-about-what-really-happened-me-november-2013

http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/1st-open-letter-bishop-winchester-0

Anyway, I made a complaint to the NSPCC regarding this inappropriate abuse of power by John Cameron and the Diocese of Winchester, the 'referral' by the Diocese of a vulnerable adult to a children's service without consent was illegal and inappropriate. Cameron's acceptance of the referral and the Diocese's cover up to him and his unsolicited contact was equally inappropriate and illegal, he aided the Diocese in harassing me while they were harming me as described in the links below.

For three years the NSPCC have received my complaint and I have a file of automated replies to my emailed complaints, they have never responded to my complaint though.

A children's services director has no place in the case of a vulnerable adult unless something inappropriate is going on.

Now as you know, part of the onslaught against me in 2013 was Jersey Safeguarding Partnership doing a very swift whitewash of my case after Jane Fisher and Bishop Dakin liaised with Stewart Gull of Jersey Police, it was very strange and very frightening as the safeguarding board boasted to a member of the public that they had cleared the wrongdoers, while the police officer, Gull 'appointed' by the Bishop to illegally liaise with Dame Steel was also on the safeguarding board who did this swift whitewash and boast.

Did anyone factor John Cameron into this? Did anyone put two and two together about his position in the NSPCC and thus being a colleague of both Jane Fisher and the Jersey Safeguarding partnership and realise that this terrible corruption and conflict of interests could be even worse?
I had no idea, until yesterday.

Jersey Safeguarding Partnership have been threatening me with their whitewash report for three years now, while I have been under threat of the Church's whitewash reports, having already been destroyed by one of them.
If you need more information on the safeguarding partnership's terrorism of me, please read these:

http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/open-letter-jerseys-safeguarding-partnership-board

http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/formal-public-letter-mrs-glenys-johnstone-obe-chair-jersey-safeguarding-board

I guess I never imagined that Cameron's violation of me was more than a one-off 'colleagues' back-scratching exercise between him and the disgraced former safeguarding director, Jane Fisher of the Winchester Diocese.
But gathering by what has happened, John Cameron did more than just violate me during the onslaught against me in October and November 2013, an account of which is available here:

http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/statement-world-about-what-really-happened-me-november-2013

Anyway, the NSPCC failed to respond to my complaint for three years, but after persisting in questioning them about what was claimed by the Diocese of Winchester about the NSPCC being able to house me, they finally replied to that query, and said they didn't house adults. Which I knew, but Bob Hill was duped into believeing that the NSPCC were going to house me, as you will have seen here:
http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/bob-hill-julie-wallman-and-nspccletter.html#.V2o5RvkrLcc3

The above link is not well presented but my mind was too distressed when I created it.

So anyway, on the tail end of the recent catastrophic press and media harm to me by the Church in the last few months, Jersey's safeguarding partnership start once again harassing me over their desire to publish their whitewash and further harm me. They have learned nothing and have ignored my persistent complaint and are determined to add to the public attack on my character in order to tick their boxes, despite damning reports recently on their own failures with children.
Their whitewash report on me has become a form of bullying, abuse and harassment that has contributed to the harm to me. What happens to the voiceless vulnerable? Especially when this is the way a 'serious case review' is carried out?! Shocking and unacceptable.

So what do you do when faced with something like this? Well you look for authorities who oversee such misconduct and harm, don't you?
Who oversees Jersey's safeguarding partnership? The conflicted council of ministers, most of whom are in the church!
Who else? Well I can keep putting my case to the home office, can't I? Theresa May is a Vicar's daughter.
Well I contacted as many social services and safeguarding boards in the country as I could, but I have been treated appallingly by social services who also were influenced by and acted for, the Church of England in my case, and have refused to protect me from harm by the church, and of course, being inextricably linked to the police, social services and safeguarding do not protect a victim of abuse of power by the church and police.
But I found that there is a government serious case review panel, so I sent them my complaint.
Unfortunately they meet only once a month.
So, I noticed that Peter Wanless was part of this panel, and I contacted him directly, despite the bad things I have heard about the NSPCC that he also is CEO of. This is because the serious case review panel meet only once a month and the safeguarding partnership are terrorizing me for their whitewash report here and now.

It's funny, the NSPCC have a very bad helpline and haven't responded to my complaint against John Cameron for three year. They are inaccessible and unhelpful, but Peter Wanless responded by telling me to phone the NSPCC helpline. No, not for a serious case review matter, as I told him, so I emailed him the details.

The next thing I knew, John Cameron was emailing me, and I was sick.
Peter Wanless handed this matter over to THE DIRECTOR OF CHILDREN'S SERVICES IN THE NSPCC, THE SAME MAN WHO HAD ACTED UNDER JANE FISHER'S INSTRUCTIONS THREE YEARS AGO AND HAD THREE YEARS OF UNANSWERED FORMAL COMPLAINTS AGAINST HIM!

My case is not a children's services matter, it is a case of a vulnerable adult being hounded towards death by whitewash reports and misleading press releases and being discredited and destroyed. Now this has been going on since six months before John Cameron was wheeled in as part of the cover-up. Why is a member of children's services in the NSPCC being repeatedly brought into this case?!
This is not an NSPCC matter, this is a serious case review matter, and something is seriously wrong when this man Cameron keeps popping up.

I got the impression yesterday that Cameron is a bit like a cover-up hitman, he is actually hired in to protect wrongdoers in safeguarding, but is really being a bit blatant in involvement in an adult case when he is a children's service manager, and I do object as it is too inappropriate and too blatant. As the complainant, I have a right to see him withdrawn from interfering, and an apology made. Because his re-involvement means it is being made quite clear that Jersey Safeguarding Partnership's behaviour will be upheld while I will be discredited and continue to be treated as mad and bad. After all, Cameron blatantly acted on behalf of the Diocese of Winchester in their nwrongdoing and had their side of things, he is conflicted. And if Peter Wanless didn't know that, he should know that, because his NSPCC have received three years of formal complaint and failed to respond, leaving Cameron to re-abuse me and presumably act in the interests of wrongdoers yet again.

Cameron's re-involvement shows Peter Wanless's and the NSPCC's contempt for my case in one way or another and that I remain at risk of this whitewash that Gleny's Johnstone boasted to a member of the public to 'clear wrongdoers' after this remarkably swift report was carried out without consulting me or including me, and I was contacted as an afterthought when the report was finished and because a Jersey deputy kept badgering the corrupt officer Stewart Gull about it.

Now, the question is, did Cameron actually arrange this whitewash with the safeguarding partnership? After all, he was working with Jane Fisher to harm and violate me and treat me as an object, Jane Fisher is known to have co-ordinated the tandem Steel and Safeguarding Partnership whitewashes with Officer Gull as the link between the two, did Cameron also abuse his power to oversee that uncannily swift discrediting of me in the form of the safeguarding partnership half of the whitewash?

Or was the fact that he remained unreprimanded to jeer by contacting me yesterday about the complaint sent to Peter Wanless in a serious case review capacity just a coincidence?
If it was, then it shouldn't have happened, because I have made a formal complaint against Cameron for three years.
Cameron has no right to conflict and jeapordize my complaint when he has acted on behalf of the people who have harmed me and is biased by their side, that he took in so well that he contacted me on their behalf while they were seriously harming me.
This is Jane Fisher who he acted for before:
 http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/jane-fisher-safeguarding-director-winchester-diocese

What happens to the voiceless vulnerable?

So the situation is that I have been left sickened and incapacitated at a time when I need all my energy to ensure I do not end up as a long term rough sleeper after the recent destroying attack on me by the Church of England and the press.

Peter Wanless has some questions to answer, although judging by his response so far, he has no intention of either answering them or dealing with Jersey Safeguarding Partnership's wrong actions.

These are the questions:


  • Why did the NSPCC leave John Cameron in a position to harm me again after his unethical actions on behalf of the defendants?
  • Why has the NSPCC failed to respond to my complaint for three years?
  • Why did you pass a complaint to YOU in YOUR CAPACITY on the serious case review to an NSPCC manager?
  • Why was it passed to the head of children's services when this is a vulnerable adult serious case review?! 
  • Is it co-incidence that it was passed to someone who acts for the defendants and is prejudiced by that and now in a position to prevent justice and protection and allow harm to me?!
  • Do you think it is acceptable that you allowed this man to terrorize and distress me when I am in a very vulnerable position when your transfer of my complaint from a government board to a charity is illegal?!
  • Peter Wanless are you going to take my case seriously with Cameron influencing your view? Are you going to withdraw this matter from the NSPCC as it was submitted to your serious case review panel and are you going to deal with it fairly or deliberately fail to protect me and uphold the corruption and deceit of Jersey Safeguarding Partnership?
I will circulate this because in the end, when I die, someone will co-ordinate all these letters and things will have to change, no child or vulnerable person should be met with this level of corruption, failure or denial, and if the NSPCC routinely allow Cameron to be hired out as a cover-up hitman to derail complaints and cover up for wrongdoers, something has got to change.
Jane Dodds and Graham Tilby who have been overseeing my destroyal on behalf of the Bishop and Archbishop will be sent a copy of this to see how they can cover it up. 

Dishonesty, corruption and lack of action have left a vulnerable adult irreparably and seriously harmed, but what happens to the voiceless vulnerable?

To Conclude, these were my recent responses to the Safeguarding partnership, and also my psychological report:




The production of this letter when I should be at work and am homeless and trying to get myself housed is a great inconvenience as is making the very long journey to post the transcripts safely. Right now I am supposed to be making sure a disabled person can have a shower safely, so this safeguarding failure has far-reaching affects and impacts on other people.

Also please note, just as the Bishop refuses to release a copy of the conflicted Steel report to me, the safeguarding partnership refuse to let me see their whitewash. It's all a bit too blatant, and John Cameron's re-entry onto the scene is too. This complaint is not to be rubbished by someone who thinks the same as the church, that they can claim to offer 'help' to me while destroying me publicly and through whitewash reports. No help can reach someone being destroyed in this way, it is a back-covering excuse to offer it, and it is twisted and sick.
Children do not have the voice that I do, what happens to them at the hands of the church, NSPCC and safeguarding partnership?



HG





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.