Wednesday 30 December 2015

New Year's Revolutions

Good evening peeps,

I am resting in bed with a huge stack of pillows propping me up.

I stumble on my usual New Year's revolution, to convert the diocese of winchester/CofE to Christianity, as so far I am failing badly, they become more duplicitous and bigoted and out of touch with reality with every passing year, and sending them Bibles is so expensive. So I will give up on that one.

The difference between revolutions and resolutions is that you should keep resolutions secret like Birthday candle wishes, but revolutions are to share.

The revolutions:

  • To go on fighting for good health and help
  • To get some writing done (nice and vague)
  • To be assertive 
  • To study well and do as much in advance as possible to prevent the church trashing my course again with their silly press games.
  •  To go on rebuilding my life if the church or their police don't kill me
  • To tell my story, which will lead to the police and church killing me of course.
  • To continue with my music
  • To get a decent part time job to support me through my studies.

Well, to be honest, that is the extent of the New Year's revolutions. The next post may well be the look back at the year. Today's normal daily post was posted before this one on Life After the Diocese, and on The Anythings and Everything Blog the previous post was about coke in Cathedrals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.