Friday 7 March 2014

10/07/13 Sunny Winchester - why the 'apologies and investigations' could never really bring justice

Greetings from sunny Winchester.
I am sitting here with impunity, remembering the police brutality I suffered c/o the Diocese of Winchester.

The Winchester I loved and all my beloved people here are a shadow of a memory, hidden behind the more recent Winchester of two years ago, the one where the Diocese slandered me and drove me as I was homeless and suffering, a Winchester where everyone looked at me and spoke of me with contempt and spread the rumours that Jane Fisher shared to protect the Diocese and malign me.
That Winchester remains overpoweringly close. But here in the sunshine, the new Winchester is peaceful. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.