Thursday 17 October 2013

musings

I don't want to eclipse my last post as it is important but I thought I would share some more, including a link to Tony's excellent blog http://tonymusings.blogspot.co.uk/
Tony's recent post is very helpful, and it reminds me to tell you a few things that are not so obvious.

Bruce Willing was a church officer who would have gone to meetings and sat on the Deanery Synod with the man I reported for abuse.
Philip Bailhache was a church officer who would have gone to meetings and sat on the Deanery Synod with the man I reported for abuse.

Gavin Ashenden was closely connected with the family who lived in Hampshire and Guernsey who hurt me psychologically, and is closely connected to their close family in Jersey, and they share the same theology, ie signs and wonders, children laying hands on people, casting demons out etc.

There are connections and I have offered a description of these connections to the diocese and their investigation, but they have probably overlooked them, which highlights the need for my own investigation and report.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.