Thursday 24 October 2013

lack of formal complaint, the Dean's supporters claim

As Posted on Bob Hill's blog.

Back to the little subject of formal complaints. I do not understand everything that the Dean's supporters say. But I can say that with regard to the churchwarden case, firstly I gave the Dean a great amount of detail in writing, especially after he didn't handle the complaint properly at the start, he then consulted his lawyers, and told me I needed to submit a formal complaint. I discussed this with the director of Autism Jersey as I was baffled as to why my complaint so far was not considered formal, because of the Dean's handling of the complaint, we wondered if he was stalling things. I then submitted a formal letter of complaint, of which there are copies. As the Dean continued to be reluctant to handle the complaint, I contacted the Diocese of Winchester, and despite misinformation in the Korris report and by the Dean's supporters, that was my first ever contact with the Diocese and my first complaint to them. HG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.